Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Photo A Day: March 1-7

Mar 1 - Today is the Korean Independence Day! Which also meant I didn't have to work either. 
Mar 2 - For lunch, we had time to go to our favorite Indian restaurant in town. I got myself some chicken marsala on rice with a side of nan. 
Mar 3 - Watch all three extended versions of Lord of the Rings today! 
Mar 4 - I have been in Korea for almost 7 months now. I have been feeling a bit homesick. I am glad that I have pictures of my family and friends to help me. 
Mar 5 - Got paid today and wanted to show how colorful Korean money is. 
Mar 6 - I am getting re-addicted to a game that was first introduced to me 2 years ago. I remember me and my friend David would always compete with each other to get the highest score. The game is now available on iPods, so I have easy access to play it when ever. This picture I took of the iPod screen when I am about to play it.
Mar 7 - One of my kids gave me a drawing today. It is of her and me. It made me happy especially because it came with chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment