Saturday, April 14, 2012

Photo A Day: April 8-14

Apr 8 - Happy Easter from Korea! 
Apr 9 - Today is my best friends birthday! Happy Birthday Emily! I miss you lots! 
Apr 10 - A new favorite beverage of mine. I think it's funny that they describe it as having a "fascinating taste." 
Apr 11 - It's not a very good photo, because i took it at night with my ipod, but I'm happy spring is finally coming to Korea. 
Apr 12 - This is a chamchi jumuk bap. It is a ball of rice with tuna in the center and then flakes of seaweed on the outside. It is a really good snack, especially for only ₩1000! Chamchi means tuna, jumuk means ball, and bap means rice. 
Apr 13 - The cherry blossoms are starting to bloom, which is awesome because my entire walk to work is filled with these trees! 
Apr 14 - I went to my favorite accessories store here in Korea and bought some headbands. The one in the middle is for me while the other two are for my moms, DeDe, friend who liked the ones I sent my mom a month ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment