Saturday, February 25, 2012

Graduation

Yesterday, two of the kindergarten classes graduated. They will be starting to go to public school on March 5th and will be in 1st grade. The whole day was kind of sad. I didn't think I would get super sad or even cry but when I got up to give my congratulatory speech to my kids, I started crying. It came out of nowhere. I honestly did not think that would happen. Then when Becky, the other foreign kindergarten teacher, gave her speech, I started to cry some more. It was Becky's last day as their teacher because she is going back to the states. So not only did she have to congratulate them but also say goodbye. For me, I will still be there teacher in our after school program, so I will see them again. Congrats boys and girls!


All the little graduates
There graduation photo taken a month before graduation.

No comments:

Post a Comment