Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Photo A Day: February 15-21

Feb 15 - Playing with my new photo app on my iPod. It is called pudding camera. Thanks Minju for introducing me to this app! 
Feb 16 - Birthday lunch! This month are the birthdays of two of my kiddies; Leo and Diana! 
Feb 17 - Alison bought some Korean wines at E-mart for us to taste. They were all interesting but not super good! 
Feb 18 - Went to see Star Wars Episode 1 in 4D. I'm even representing with wearing my Star Wars shirt. The movie plot and acting were still bad but the 4D part was awesome. The chairs were moving all over the place during the pod racing and all. Even at the end of the movie, during the celebration, the movie theater was filled with bubbles. It was fun! 
Feb 19 - Made some baked macaroni and cheese for dinner with some steamed broccoli. Also had a glass of rosé wine with it. Then for dessert I had a chocolate dipped waffle. It was a good meal. YUM! 
Feb 20 - Went to the post office today. Needed to mail some stuff to friends. 
Feb 21 - Went to a new restaurant in my neighborhood. Had some bulgogi (and this is what bulgogi really is). It was really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment