Friday, June 3, 2011

Contract

Hey yall, just wanted to let you know I have received my contract from the school I will be teaching at. I will be getting paid 2.2 million won a month which is about $2,037. I will be getting 10 days of paid vacation, of course not all at the same time. If it continue for a second year, I will get a raise of 2.6 million won ($2,407). I was planning on doing a second year if I enjoyed it, so this is an even bigger incentive.

I have also received my training manual when I met with the director. I just was able to start reading through it during my break at work. It's a 93 page manual that is a substitution to the TESL, so I am happy I do not need to pay $400 to get my certificate. I will continue to keep you all updated of my preparations.

No comments:

Post a Comment