Saturday, January 21, 2012

Photo A Day: January 15-21

Jan 15 - I found this recipe on Pinterest awhile back and have been wanting to try it out. It is a recipe for Apple Pie baked in an apple. It turned out really well and its good.
Jan 16 - One of my favorite students from my 1st-3rd grade classes. Her name is Lucia and she is absolutely adorable.
Jan 17 - I got a tooth implant today. They let me take a picture of the after x-ray. Now my mouth hurts and it will take 6 months to heal. Good thing they gave me 10 days worth of pain medicine.
Jan 18 - This is a restaurant that I go to near by my apartment to get take-out whenever I am really hungry and don't want to wait to cook food, or when I am too lazy to cook. I usually always get the same thing to, the Sogogi Dookbaegim which is soup with beef, vegetables, and noodles. Today was one of those day that I got take-out!
Jan 19 - Birthday lunch at school today. Happy Birthday Annie and Plateo!
Jan 20 - We celebrated the Lunar New Years at school today. All the little kiddies came to school in their cute little hanboks. We also played some traditional Korean games. It was a very long and fun day!
Jan 21 - I got my lower right wisdom tooth removed today. My cheek is slightly swollen. I was really nervous, because the tooth was very close to my nerve and the possibility of having nerve damage that can last 6 months. Well, It's been several hours and I can feel my face and the pain. YAY, no nerve damage. I will be getting my lower left one taken out next weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment