Monday, May 7, 2012

Photo A Day: May 1-7

May 1 - A typical dinner for me. It is very filling. A tuna rice ball and a blueberry yogurt smoothie. 
May 2 - What a beautiful day it was today...and HOT! 
May 3 - I decorated my classroom for our Children's Day Party tomorrow! 
May 4 - All dressed up for Children's Day. I am Super K! 
May 5 - Happy Cinco de Mayo. Celebrating with some margaritas in Korea. 
May 6 - Went to the National Museum of Seoul today with Jihyeon Lee. We were only able to see about a 1/4 of the museum. It is the 6th largest museum in the world, so there is a ton of stuff to see. We mainly looked from the prehistory period to the beginning of the medieval period. 
May 7 - I made some beignets for my co-workers today. They were a hit and they were delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment