Thursday, May 31, 2012

Photo A Day: May 22-31

May 22 - I have been working on a project for my summer decorations in my classroom, and I finally finished it today. I wanted to make my summer theme to be the Olympics, so I made 65 flags. It took me a very long time, but I finally finished. Yay! 
May 23 - I love going to Starbucks. It reminds me of home! 
May 24 - Got a package from home. Thank you mommy! 
May 25 - I saw the new MIB movie. I liked it. 
May 26 - All packed for Jeju! 
May 27 - On a beautiful beach in Jeju with some good friends! 
May 28 - 멋지다! 
May 29 - What another fun day at the beach and sadly our last day on Jeju. 
May 30 - No more retainer for me, yay!!! 
May 31 - My feet are super swollen from getting sunburned. The top picture was from a couple days ago and the bottom is from today. I hope the swelling goes down soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment