Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Leaving on Saturday

It is official; I am finally leaving the United States on Saturday, August 6th! After having to send paperwork to D.C., I am only leaving 6 days past the original planned departure date. With the plane ticket all purchased, it feels so real now. When I received the email from my director last night at 2 am, I was unable to get hardly any sleep. I was able to finally go to the Korean embassy in Seattle to submit my Visa application and will be receiving it on Friday so I am able to fly out on Saturday. I will be flying out of Seattle at 9:30 am for a 2-hour flight to San Francisco. I will then have about a 2-hour layover to explore. Then at 2:10pm I will be on my way for a 12-hour flight to Seoul. I will be arriving in Seoul at 6:35pm on Sunday, or 2:35am our time. This will most likely be my last blog until I reach Korea so I will inform you more once I am over there.

1 comment:

  1. I hope everything goes well for you! I saw on the news that Seoul is having terrible flooding and lots of really bad landslides. Hope the weather is better and there's no more of this stuff when you get there!

    ReplyDelete