Monday, May 21, 2012

Photo A Day: May 15-21

May 15 - Today is teacher's day in Korea. Some of my students gave me little gifts. I love all my students. They're so cute. 
May 16 - A late teacher's day card. It's a picture of me and the student that drew it. So cute ^_^ 
May 17 - Wore my new rain boots to work. When I was walking to work there was a thunder storm and then an hour later, it was all sunny an bright. The storm left as fast as it came. 
May 18 - Sandy chillin' like a villain. 
May 19 - Had some Chinese food for the first time in a very long time. It was very good. I'm glad we found this place in our neighborhood. 
May 20 - Went to Seoul Zoo today... it was an absolutely gorgeous day out and in the 80's. I love seeing animals! 
May 21 - Two of my students were super excited to show me their new magazine filled with pictures of K-Pop boy bands. On the cover is a bang called Beast.

No comments:

Post a Comment