Thursday, June 7, 2012

Photo A Day: June 1-7

June 1 - Saw the Snow White and the Huntsmen movie. It was okay. Kristen Stewart didn't have a lot of lines but I still was getting annoyed with her. 
June 2 - Oh, Korea! 
June 3 - They were having some sort of event in my neighborhood. 
June 4 - Received this interesting pastry from a co-worker today. It has ham and melted cheese wrapped in the middle. 
June 5 - I finished putting up my Olympics decorations in my classroom. It's really simple, but the flags took forever to make. There are 15 more flags that are in different part of the classroom. 
June 6 - Was able to get a picture of Venus crossing over the Sun, thanks to the clouds passing by. The small black dot in the top right is Venus. This event won't happen again for another 105 years. 
June 7 - Made a treat for my co-workers today. It is a brownie with cream cheese topping. I made them before but one of my co-workers have been wanting me to make them again.

No comments:

Post a Comment