Saturday, June 23, 2012

Photo A Day: June 15-21

June 15 - My plane ticket home has been purchased. I will be flying out on Aug 23 at 12:40pm and will be arriving in Seattle on Aug 23 at 9:37am with a layover in Tokyo. That will be a long day!
June 16 - Went to a Mexican Restaurant called On the Border. It's the first Mexican food that I have had in a while. The food was good and with a side of a large margarita helps, too. 

June 17 - Went on a little hike to Bambawi today. I was able to get a good view of Sanbon with Suri Mountain in the background. 
June 18 - One of my students gave me this fan today. It's funny because it is an ad for another academy. 
June 19 - Korea has a store dedicated to everything Angry Birds. Yep, that's Korea. 
June 20 - Korean Oreos! They're good in any country.
June 21 - Alison just noticed something about one of our co-workers chair today, it looks like E.T. HAHA I can't believe we just noticed that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment