Saturday, July 7, 2012

Photo A Day: July 01-07

July 1 - Went to a new gelato place that opened up about a month ago. While Alison and I were there, the owner, an ahjumma, was trying to set us up with her son. 
June 2 - These are growing in an area on my walk to work. They make me happy every time I see them. 
July 3 - I made some 4th of July Red, White and Blue swirl cookies for my students tomorrow. 
July 4 - Happy 4th of July from Korea. Here are my classroom decorations. I also have 50 days left in Korea! 
July 5 - Took a couple students out for a snack. We had some ddeukbbeoki and i'm not sure what the black stuff is. They were saying it is blood sausage in English and it comes from a pig. 
6 - Jessica finally got to Korea. OMG the most epic Kayla and Jessica Adventure begins! 
July 7 - Had a fun first day in Seoul with Jess. We will have a lot more of these kinds of days!

No comments:

Post a Comment