Saturday, January 14, 2012

Christmas in January!

So me and my friend Minju have been wanting to do some traditional Christmas activities, but we were both busy during the holidays. We first met up in Itaewon to buy some baking goods. We also had lunch at this delicious kebab place. It is right when you exit one of the Itaewon subway exits. After we were done in Itaewon we headed back to Sanbon. My friends from home sent my a box of funfetti cake mix, so we made some of that. Yum! While the cake was baking, we started constructing out gingerbread houses. While we were making the gingerbread houses we watch the movie Elf. Then after we were done with the cake, and the gingerbread houses, we went to see the movie Puss in Boots 3D, where we had caramel popcorn. It was a very fun day filled with sugar!

My Gingerbread House
Minju's Gingerbread House
Our gingerbread houses together


No comments:

Post a Comment