Saturday, January 7, 2012

Photo A Day: January 1-7

So, I decided that for 2012 I will take a photo each day.  So here is the first post for 2012.

Jan 1 - All my Christmas cards from friends, family, and students. Thank you for thinking of me when I am so far from home. It meant a lot to me!
Jan 2 - Watchin one of my favorite BBC dramas. The new season of Sherlock started again. I am very excited for it to be back. Too bad it is only three episodes long. 
Jan 3 - The first snow of 2012! I <3 the snow but am sad I was only able to look at the snow from my classroom window.
Jan 4 - Coffee from this cute little coffee shop near my school that opened about a month ago. The coffee is cheap and its good!
Jan 5 - All bundled up for a freezing cold winters day. It is -11 degrees C right now, which is about 12 degrees F.
Jan 6 - Sweet Potato Chips! Yum! These are super good. They will be one thing that I miss about Korea when I leave.
Jan 7 - A beautiful view of Han River. Today was very cold and when I was on the metro, I could see ice on the top of the river. Brrr!

No comments:

Post a Comment