Saturday, January 14, 2012

Photo A Day: January 8-14

Jan 8 - My new roommate. His name is George-Michael. Emily I thought Maeby needed a friend, even if they are thousands of miles a part and one is a fish while the other is a cat.
Jan 9 - A delicious chocolate covered waffle. YUM! Koreans love them some waffels, and I have to admit, I do to!
Jan 10 - Me with the boys of my kindergarten class. They are all so cute. I love Leo's expression. He's always so straight faced when he is taking photos.
Jan 11 - Some instant coffee, Carmel macchiato, when I need a small caffeine boost.
Jan 12 - I <3 Snow! It snowed today and I got to walk home in the snow after work. YAY!
Jan 13 - Today the kindergarten class went "sledding" (more like tubing on snow). It was really fun. The place we went makes their own snow to create the snow hill, so we were able to play in the snow for a little while.
Jan 14 - Some late Christmas celebration! I made the gingerbread house and we tried very hard to make it stay with the icing. It turned out it was taking a long time for the icing to dry so we ended up using a hot glue gun to keep it together.

No comments:

Post a Comment