Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Photo A Day: January 22-31

Jan 22 - I made some homemade chicken noodle soup today. It was a cold day, and I need to eat soft foods because of my mouth.
Jan 23 - A bolgogi welcome dinner for Alison Kathleen LaFave! Also Happy Lunar New Year!
Jan 24 - Showing Alison around Gunpo! 
Jan 25 - They have the little exercising things all over Korea that has no resistance to them but you always see Koreans using them. I decided to get a bit of a workout before I go to work!
Jan 26 - Eating some Pho! Alison and I shared a large bowl of brisket pho and we were still unable to finish one of those. The tea they gave us was also really good.
Jan 27 - Making some meat for mine and Alison's bulgogi dinner. This is my favorite restaurant in Korea so far!
Jan 28 - Korean's spell English words really well. The blue card says "Especilly For You!", the pink one says "Specil For You!" and the green one says "Especielly For You!" 
Jan 29 - Today Alison and I went to Gyeongbokgung. It was the first time I went to a Palace and it was Alison's first experience in Seoul. We wanted to do a jumping picture at a different spot but with self timer it was hard to do. We found stairs that we were able to jump from though, so it worked out well. 
Jan 30 - My awesome mom sent me a care package with these teas in it. Both of which are good! 
Jan 31 - I'm covered in snow from the walk home today. It is really coming down. I also attempted to make a small snowman on my way home, but the snow is too dry that it won't pack together. :'( But I am still super happy it is snowing! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment