Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Photo A Day: Aug 15-21

Aug 15 - Today has been a very weird day. It is a national holiday here in Korea, and so me and a couple of co-workers spent most of the day together. First we got together for lunch, then headed to Starbucks for coffee while Jihyeon had to do some work. While at Starbucks, Monica gave me and Alison a Korean writing test. Then afterwards we went to see the movie Total Recall. After the movie when I got home, I turned on the TV and the original Total Recall had just started. Haha, what a weird but good day off.
Aug 16 - I cashed in all my coins today. I had about W80,000, which is about $80. 
Aug 17 - Today was John's last day at A-Class. He will be going back to America on Tuesday and then I will be going back on Thursday. 
Aug 18 - I went to the Hello Kitty Cafe, again, in Hongdae with Alison, Jihyeon, Caitlin, and Shirley! Everything is so pink there and there is so much Hello Kitty! 
Aug 19 - Spent my last time in Seoul by going to Lotte World. Lotte World is the biggest indoor amusement park in the world. They also have a portion outside as well. 
Aug 20 - I made little goodbye gifts for my kids. The owls have little chocolates in them. I also wrote their names in Korean to make it extra special for the kids. 
Aug 21 - I made sugar cookies for my last day at work tomorrow. It will be the last time my co-workers and students can taste my baking.

No comments:

Post a Comment