Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Photo A Day: Aug 8-14

Aug 8 - I bought some new shoes on G-market a couple days ago for W12,000 and I got them in the mail today. Yay, I like them and they fit!
Aug 9 - Today is Alyssa's birthday, the teacher who is replacing me when I go back to America. I took her to Umaru, my favorite restaurant, for dinner. 
Aug 10 - Today was the end of the level, so that means FUN DAY!!! My kids and I played a variety of games, including hang man. 
Aug 11 - There are always bands playing on this stage right outside of my apartments. I heard them warming up from my apartment and decided to head down and listen to them. 
Aug 12 - We went to see Wicked today in Seoul. OMG, I loved it. I have been wanting to see it for a long time now. I bought the book when I first got to Korea and haven't read it yet. I guess I have some reading material for the plane ride home. 
Aug 13 - Monica and Jihyeon bought me goodbye presents and made me some cards. They bought me shoes and a tassel for my hanbok. I love the cards, too! Thanks guys, I'll miss you! 
Aug 14 - Monica, Alison, and Jihyeon took me out for a "good bye" dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment