Thursday, August 2, 2012

Photo A Day: July 22-31

July 22 - I finally got a new battery for my watch. I have been meaning to do that for a while now. I have just been walking around wearing a dead watch for the past several months.
July 23 - New semester at school means new schedule. I will only teach it for a couple weeks though. 
July 24 - Bane should be scared of The MONICA! Haha, this is what we do at work. 
July 24 - I mailed a large package of clothes home today. I am trying to make sure I will have plenty of room in my suit cases when for when I go home. 
July 26 - I found this in one of the English books we use at school. This book is able to predict the future of two of my friends. 
July 27 - It's the first day of the Olympic Games! Even though technically with the time difference, they don't start until the early morning tomorrow. 
July 28 - I got my wisdom tooth taken out today. I have lots of medicine for my recovering mouth. 
July 29 - My face is huge. Today is the second day of my recovery from getting my wisdom tooth yanked out of my mouth. 
July 30 - Alison brought me some twinberry cheesecake ice cream for my recovering mouth. You rock! 
July 31 - I headed out to Myeong-dong today. I needed to get out of the house for a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment