Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Photo A Day: August 1-7

Aug 1 - Yay, August has finally come. I will be heading home in less than a month!
Aug 2 - Korean snacks are weird. These are the more friendly ones. 
Aug 3 - In this update of funny shirts not suited for children, one of the kids wore this shirt today. Again, they usually don't know what it means but just that it has English on it. 
Aug 4 - We went to the aquarium today. It wasn't worth the cost but the manatees were super cute! 
Aug 5 - On a very crowded subway in very hot and humid weather where the air conditioner doesn't work very well = good times....NOT! 
Aug 6 - Kate is a crazy little monkey! 
Aug 7 - Today is my 1 year anniversary being in Korea. This is my cork board, that was empty when I came, and I have filled it with random things I have gotten since being here. There are also a couple things from home.

No comments:

Post a Comment