Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Photo A Day: March 15-21

Mar 15 - I had to go to the bank today and pay one of my bills. I like that here in Korea I can do it all t the ATM! 
Mar 16 - Made some Bailey's Cheesecake Brownies today for my co-workers to give them some St. Patrick's Day joy! They turned out good, especially for my limited baking supplies. 
Mar 17 - Happy St. Patricks Day! Drinking a green beer at an Irish Pub in Itaewon! 
Mar 18 - Met some new friends over drinks last night. This was taken at about 2 am so it is considered to be a photo from the 18th. 
Mar 19 - My name tag from work. I never wear it though. It just stays in my desk. 
Mar 20 - Me and one of the Korean teachers, Sandy. 
Mar 21 - Alison wanted some Baskin Robbins ice cream so we got some on the way home from work in 38 degree weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment