Saturday, March 31, 2012

Photo A Day: March 22-31

Mar 22 - Yum coffee! 
Mar 23 - Went to the store today. I was tempted to purchase one of these beautiful creatures but decided not to. Maybe next time. 
Mar 24 - I was wandering through Sanbon today and decided to stop at Dong Bang. You may think, "what is Dong Bang?" Well if you look at the picture, it is exactly what it looks like...poop. It is basically poop shaped bread, with some sort of filling. I got the chocolate filling for my poop bread. 
Mar 25 - Got some bangers & mash at The Wolfhound (an Irish pub in Itaewon) today. It was delicious!
Mae 26 - I have a new project I am working on at school. I am making all the days and months to display on the whiteboard in my classroom. It takes a long time to cut out all those letters. 
Mar 27 - Eating my usual from a Korean restaurant near the school. 
Mar 28 - Got some ddeokbokki on my way one from work today. YUM! 
Mar 29 - Went to see a movie before work for  ₩5,000 which is about $4.50. 
Mar 30 - Skyped with my best friend this morning. It has been too long! 
Mar 31 - Went to the DMZ in Cherwon where the 2nd Tunnel is. The DMZ (Demilitarized Zone) is 4 km wide, with 2km on the north and 2km on the south, that runs across the Korean Peninsula. Nobody is allowed within the DMZ. The mountains in these pictures are part of North Korea and on the top of the far left one there is a North Korean watch tower.

No comments:

Post a Comment