Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Photo A Day: March 8-14

Mar 8 - Had lunch today at a Japanese restaurant. It's funny because I was skyping earlier with Emily and wanted some California rolls. Well I was able to get some. Yum! 
Mar 9 - Sam and I, my little first grader now! 
Mar 10 - Went to the dermatologist today in Seoul. 
Mar 11 - Went to Costco and has some delicious Costco pizza for lunch. YUM! 
Mar 12 - So for some reason I woke up at 6 am this morning but the good thing was the sky was a beautiful color from the sunrise. 
Mar 13 - I finally got a coin jar for all my Korean won that had been filling up my wallet and it's also a frog. I <3 frogs! 
Mar 14 - Happy White Day! White day is like Valentine's Day but it is the guys who give candy. This is what some of my students gave me.

No comments:

Post a Comment