Saturday, April 7, 2012

Photo A Day: April 1-7

Apr 1 - Today I was able to go bungee jumping again for the third time in my life. This time I jumped over Hantan River at 52 meters high. It isn't as high as the one I did in the states, but it sure felt pretty high. 
Apr 2 - Went to school today, not thinking it would rain today, so I wore my Toms. BAD IDEA! When I got off work it was pouring down rain with some lighting. My Toms were soaking wet along with my socks. 
Apr 3 - The weather today was very crazy. It reminded me of home. In the morning, it was either raining or snowing. It was also windy. Then, by afternoon it was sunny. 
Apr 4 - Oh, Sam! You crazy boy. 
Apr 5 - The Hunger Games finally came out in Korea and I went to see it before work today. 
Apr 6 - I discovered this tag on my pencil case. I think it's funny that it was designed in Korea but made in China. 
Apr 7 - Full moon tonight. I was able to get a pic as it was just above the buildings and when it still had an orange tint.

No comments:

Post a Comment