Saturday, April 21, 2012

Photo A Day: April 15-21

Apr 15 - Went to see Titanic in 4D. What a ride that was. I felt a bit seasick after the movie. 
Apr 16 - Today was a gorgeous day out! 
Apr 17 - A couple days ago, I order a new camera on G-Market (a Korean Amazon) and I got it in the mail today. I have been wanting to get a small portable point and shoot to carry around with me everywhere, as opposed to my big DSLR. I found this one for ₩118,000 (~$100). It's a fairly new camera in Korea, and its not even out in the states yet. It also has a front LCD screen for self photos and when the front LCD is off, you can't even tell there is one there. It was a good deal. 
Apr 18 - I love my walk to work! 
Apr 19 - Two of my students came to school wearing the same shirt. They were super cute! 
Apr 20 - One of my kids came to school with this shirt on. Umm... I don't think Korean's understand what "make love" means. 
Apr 21 - Went to Starbucks Happy Hour today. Got myself a half priced caramel frappaccino on this "beautiful" rainy day! Feels like home.

No comments:

Post a Comment