Monday, April 30, 2012

Photo A Day: April 22-30

Apr 22 - I found a recipe on Pinterest for meatball sliders; they were really good. A good change from Korean food. 
Apr 23 - Bought some ddukball for a snack today. But it is basically deep fried rice cake, I think, with a spicy, sweet sauce. It's really good. 
Apr 24 - They started hanging up lanterns in town for Buddha's birthday... a month early. 
Apr 25 - The Avengers came out in theaters today. I decided to go see it when I got off work. It was good, I liked it. I was worried that having too many superheroes would make it bad, but Joss Whedon was able to balance it out. 
Apr 26 - What a gorgeous day! The mountains are becoming green again! 
Apr 27 - The bright lights of Sanbon. 
Apr 28 - Some broken English we found on the menu's at Kraze Burger. 
Apr 29 - The beautiful lanterns! 
Apr 30 - Wearing in my new TOMS in some gorgeous 80 degree weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment