Wednesday, August 8, 2012

1 YEAR!!!

I can't believe it has been one year since I came to Korea. It has been quite a journey. It went by very fast. I am happy that I will be going home in 16 days. Ever since my plane ticket was purchase, I have been very homesick and so I am excited that I am almost there. There were many things that I did here that I didn't expect I would do, and there are things that I wish I could have done. As the day I go back to America approaches, I have been mentally making a list of things I will and will not miss about Korea. So here it is.


Things I Will Miss

  • My kids
  • Korean food
  • How cheap everything is
  • Co-workers
  • Having my own apartment

Things I Will Not Miss

  • Angry Ahjummas
  • Unflushed toilets (I know it sounds gross but it happens all the time in Korea
  • Soap and toilet paper in bathrooms
  • Public drunkenness
  • Getting bumped into all the time
  • Not knowing what anybody is saying
  • The heat in the summer and the cold in the winter
This is all I can think of right now, but I will add to it as I think of more things.

No comments:

Post a Comment