Sunday, July 15, 2012

Day 9 of The JK Epic Korean Adventure: National Museum of Korea

Today was our last full day together. She isn't leaving until Tuesday, but tomorrow I have to work. It was also a very rainy day. I decided to take her to the National Museum of Korea. It is indoors, so we can not be in the rain. I went to the museum once before, but was only able to explore a little bit of it. Jess and I were there basically all day and were able to see the entire museum, except the outdoor exhibit, but it was raining. It was fun seeing the Joseon dynasty part of the exhibit, but they didn't have anything after 1910's. I'm pretty sure something big happened in that missing 100 years they don't have at the museum. We probably would have to go to the Korean War Museum to get that part. It was still fun looking around. It also kept us out of the rain and the museum was free. Yay!

Jessica and I both found this interesting, especially because everywhere else in the world it was the exact opposite.

Jess found a friend
There were a lot of Buddha statues



After we were finished looking around the museum, we decided to head outside and have fun taking random photos. We love to take random photos, especially jumping photos!



When we got back to Sanbon, I took Jess to a really good Indian Restaurant near my apartment. It is really good. We both enjoyed the food a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment