Sunday, July 1, 2012

Photo A Day: June 22-30

June 22 - Today was a long exhausting day at work. The kids are always have an extra bit of crazy on Fridays. Grrr. Now it's time to have a bit of fun.
June 23 - I finally tried the newspaper nails. It worked pretty well and it looks cool with the Hangul. When I bought the newspaper the lady at the store asked me something, probably along the lines of "are you sure you want a Korean newspaper." I also used the #1 choice of alcohol here in Korea, soju. 
Jun 24 - It was a very hot day today in Korea, and what better way to try and cool off with watermelon ice cream with mini chocolate chips as seeds. It was ehh, I probably won't buy it again. 
June 25 - After the first half of my day, I headed down to get some coffee and saw some of my student getting snack. I just taught these two an hour before hand. They are always super excited to see me outside of school. They even gave me a french fry. 
June 26 - As I was walking to work I saw this kid wearing this shirt. I read it then looked at the picture, I'm not quite sure what the picture is supposed to be, especially with that writing. English on Korean shirts is funny! 
June 27 - I received a post card in the mail from one of my best friends! Thanks Jessica, I'll see you very soon! 
June 28 - I saw the new spider man movie today. I have to say I liked it a lot better then the Tobey Maguire ones! 
June 29 - After work we had a "Chicken Party!" 
June 30 - My coworker had a 4th of July Party. I made little start spangled pies/tarts. They were a hit.

No comments:

Post a Comment