Saturday, July 21, 2012

Photo A Day: July 15-21

July 15 - We went to the National Museum of Korea today, on this very rainy day, and Jess made a friend! 
July 16 - Jessica made us crepes for breakfast with the crepe mix she bought for me from France! They were delicious! 
July 17 - Getting bibimbap for lunch with Jessica before I see her for the last time, until November. 
July 18 - Did a bit of shopping at E-Mart and saw this product. It's called "Family Sucker." I'm not exactly sure what this product is or what it does. Those two things are connected too. 
Jul 19 - I went to see the new Batman movie, but you won't get any spoilers from! 
July 20 - Today was my last day teaching two of my favorite students. I will miss teaching these girls. I am happy that it is not goodbye yet. 
July 21 - One of my favorite stores in Korea had a sale for today only. Crap, I love and hate sales. I end up spending too much money.

No comments:

Post a Comment