Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Photo A Day: February 1-7

Feb 1 - I enjoyed my beautiful walk to work this morning. Everything was covered in snow and it was a sunny day. I love the sound the snow makes when I walk through it! 
Feb 2 - Sam and Jack were both very happy about the structure they made with the blocks. They wanted me to take a picture of them with it. 
Feb 3 - This is one of my level 1 students, Sophia, who spelled out "I Love You" with stickers on her fingernails. I'm not gonna brag or anything but I'm pretty sure I taught her all three of those words. Hahah. 
Feb 4 - Saw this Wii Cafe in Anyang today. I thought it was funny that they have these here. I'm pretty sure my friends, Michael and David and Jeff and Jason, would like it. 
Feb 5 - First Costco trip of the year and Becky's last trip. It was a good day to go too. It wasn't busy and we were able to get in and get out. 
Feb 6 - Wearing my Doctor-Hoo shirt from Threadless Tees! This was a good buy especially because it was on sale when I bought it! 
Feb 7 - I'm starting to get a cold so I had to buy some medicine from the pharmacy. Hopefully I get better soon and I beat it!

No comments:

Post a Comment