Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Photo A Day: February 8-14

Feb 8 - My kindergartner's are a crazy bunch of kids. Diana was trying to tickle me with the finger pointer I use during class and then Leo is wrapped around my left leg in this picture. On another note, even though they are graduating soon, I will still be their after school English teacher. 
Feb 9 - The park I walk through everyday to work! 
Feb 10 - Welcome to Korea Tom. Tom drinking an ice beer at the pirate bar! 
Feb 11 - Made some delicious cookie monster cupcakes with Minju. They are so cute! 
Feb 12 - Tom and I staring at each other like the statues are staring at each other! 
Feb 13 - Koreanized Americanized pizza for dinner with Thomas. It has shrimp, onion, black olive, green peppers and I think sausage. And instead of a red sauce it has like a teriyaki sauce. The crust is also stuffed with sweet potatoes! Yum! 
Feb 14 - A Valentine's card I got from a co-teacher. It made me crack up laughing when I first read it. It was a good start to my day. Oh Becky, you are such a sweet talker! I love you too! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment